Back to index

View looking south at #1 low service engine as it appeared in 1980. It is a Worthington vertical, triple expansion machine installed in 1898 and upgraded with new pump ends in 1911 capable of 5mgd. Retired in the 1960ís.

Back to index

 

Back to Home Page

History | Preservation Society | News | Photo Gallery | Take a Tour | Links